Awards are important, but there is no reward that can compare to the knowledge that we have built a cherished, sustainable home for you and your loved ones. Various organizations that have recognized our work are:
Canadian Italian Business & Professional Association Niagara
Presented to Silvergate Homes on November 30, 2012, at their annual CIBPA Awards of Excellence Gala, this award recognizes and celebrates the success and achievement of Canadian-Italian individuals. This award recognized the life story of Vito & Victoria Passero, and of Silvergate Homes from the beginning to present day. Here is the video featuring us at CIBPA 2012:
Niagara Home Builders Association Awards
Silvergate Homes has been recognized with four 2013 Niagara Home Builders Association Awards for our commitment to environmental responsibility, innovation, creativity and excellence within Niagara’s residential construction industry.
For the second year in a row, Silvergate’s commitment to environmental stewardship was recognized with the Excellence in Green Construction award for advancing green building awareness. Silvergate’s Village on the Twelve is Niagara’s first and only ENERGY STAR and GreenHouse certified community. The award recognizes the commitment of Silvergate’s staff, trades, suppliers and sales teams to understand and adhere to environmentally responsible processes that are making Niagara a better place to live. For example, leading edge waste management strategies at Village on the Twelve helped divert at least 25 per cent of construction waste from landfill.
Illustrating that the company’s commitment to green building doesn’t come at the cost of great design, Silvergate Homes was also recognized with three additional awards for outstanding home projects that were completed this year. Here’s a listing of our success:
- Niagara’s Best Website
- Niagara’s Most Outstanding New Home Bathroom – Jacob’s Landing Ensuite
- Niagara’s Most Outstanding Kitchen Renovation
- Niagara’s Most Outstanding Renovation Between $250,000 and $499,000.
- Silvergate’s Royal Henley Garage project received the Most Outstanding Exemplary Room award.
In previous years, Silvergate Homes has also been recognized with other distinguished NHBA awards:
- Company of the Year
- Project of the Year (Victory Garden)
- Best Custom Designed Home with value $750,000 to $1,000,000
- Most Outstanding Renovation over $500,000
- Most Innovative Exterior Detailing
- Excellence in Green Construction or Renovation
Ontario Home Builders’ Association
- Award for Most Outstanding Attached Multi-Unit Home (Village on the Twelve)
Ontario New Home Warranty Program
- Ernest Assaly Award for Central Ontario Builder of the Year
- Best Overall New Home Design for a One Storey
- Best Overall New Home Design for a Two Storey
- Most Outstanding Custom Kitchen for New Construction
- Best Print Ad
- Best Direct Mail Promotion
- Two-time Winner of After Sales Award for Ontario, Small Builder Category
Canadian Home Builder Awards
- Finalist for Community Development in 2014-2015, Village on the Twelve
- Finalist for Best Website Design in 2014-2015